Tree Tops Cottage Llanbedr Gwynedd
An introduction to Tree Tops Cottage
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Central Heating
- Constant Hot Water
- Golf Course Nearby
- Nearby Pub
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Private Parking
- Scenic Location
- Sea Views
- Sleeps 3 maximum
relaxing on a timber balcony high in the trees above fields watching sailing boats on the estuary beyond which lies the sea fringed by hills and mountains
Beautiful walks start at your front door in this area known as Ardudwy in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Lanes and footpaths lead down to the coast or inland rise towards the peaks of the Rhinog Mountains. The Cambrian Coast railway stops at Pensarn less than half a mile away and cycle routes are well sign posted. There is one road along the coast and no other routes into the area.
Only minutes from miles of beaches, which are seldom busy, and hill and mountain tracks which can be enjoyed in solitude for much of the time, this Wales cottage is ideally located.
Tree Tops is a Snowdonia cottage converted from a two storey building in 2007 and it is furnished in a contemporary style. The accommodation is ideal for a couple.
- The kitchen ( incl. cooker, microwave, washer/drier, fridge etc), dining and living area ( incl. TV/DVD/CD/radio) is upstairs with access to the balcony (table and chairs).
- Wi-fi and wired internet connection.
- Downstairs is one double bedroom, toilet and shower room, with access to the private garden.
- Parking is in front of the house, alongside the lane to the village of Llanbedr past woods and fields.
- A gas fired boiler heats the water and powers the central heating.
In the interests of subsequent visitors, we regret pets are not permitted, nor any smoking in the building.
The stairs are steeper than normal and could prove difficult if you have limited mobility.
Your Snowdonia cottage is on the Welsh Cambrian coast just outside the village of Llanbedr in the hamlet of Pensarn. Harlech is two miles to the north and Barmouth lies seven miles south. You could leave your car at home and get here by train, Pensarn station is at the end of the lane.
Places and things to do
Snowdonia has more than enough to make your stay memorable:
- Natural features - loads!
- Nearby beaches; Llandanwg, Harlech, and Shell Island (5 minutes by car), miles of dune fringed sands.
- Two river valleys that converge on Llanbedr lead into the Rhinog Mountains which provide spectacular views and are almost deserted compared to the busy Snowdon walks and climbs an hour away.
- Tourist attractions - plenty!
Sat 3pm to Sat 11am: £260 low season to £495 peak. Prices include electricity, gas, linen, and bathroom towels. Off peak short breaks available, £150 for two and £190 for three nights.